“The Olde Post Inn is the ideal venue for your special day. It is a quaint 200 year old building with cosy intimate surroundings & open fires, coupled with the finest of modern Irish cuisine. Georgina Campbell rates The Olde Post Inn as one of Ireland’s most romantic wedding venues.”
Reasons to have your wedding at the Olde Post Inn:
- Small intimate venue
- Capacity of 120 people
- Private to you for your special day
- No venue hire, however in order for the building to be exclusively yours numbers of guests are 80 plus.
- You can have your wedding in the Olde Post Inn on any day except Sundays.
- The highest quality of food & service
- One to one consultation & assistance at any time with both the chef and management
- Menus tailor made to your choice
- No extra cost with having a choice on your menu
- Family run business giving a sincere service
- Quaint location for special photographs
- It creates a personal atmosphere amongst you and your guests
Our package includes:
- Red carpet on arrival
- Tea/Coffee & homemade biscuits, cakes for all guests
- A glass of champagne for the bride, groom, bridesmaids & groomsmen
- Five course dinner menu
- Complimentary accommodation for Bride & Groom
“Menus and can be tailor made to suit your requirements – more choices per course are available. Venue can be booked exclusively for your wedding/civil ceremony and innovative food options…”
St. Johns Church Cloverhill
Which is located across the road from the restaurant is a 250 year old Church, and is available for any Christian Marriage services. Non parishioners are welcome.
Rev. Tanya Woods
St. Aidans Church, Butlersbridge
This quaint and newly refurbished church is just 4 km from Cloverhil.